Profile: J.P Singh
”Tapping into the leader’s inner strengths and potential creates excellent results easier and faster’, be it Business/Marketing Strategy, Customer Value Creation, Problem Solving/Decision Making, Innovation or Prioritisation techniques’.
This is what JP Singh experienced as an executive leader and practices as he ‘Works Together with You to Facilitate Realisation of Your Business, Professional and Personal Potential’. His down-to-earth, streamlined approach guides businesses and executives to straightforward and consistent growth. Adept at quickly identifying root causes JP works towards dynamic and impactful steps forward.
A soft spoken and effective motivator, JP is a visionary with great energy and passion for business success. He equips leaders to better navigate all aspects of their strategic challenges and to strengthen their business perspective and leadership effectiveness.
With over 30 years’ experience in successful business leadership, JP led teams and organizations to innovative solutions and greater achievement. During his tenures at Lakme as Group Product Manager, at India Today as Regional Head and at Bausch and Lomb as Regional Business Manager, VP and Managing Director, his colleagues applauded his strategic ability, energetic leadership and strong team building styles. JP used a distinct leadership practice of ‘leading through coaching.’ Colleagues describe JP as proactive and focused—noted as a marketing wizard—who also supported and invited the creativity and input of his teams. His motivated attention to the person as well as the job at hand increased the investment of his team and resulted in successful business campaigns. JP possesses a deep understanding of people and what they need to succeed; essentially someone to believe in them and lead them forward.Since 2008, JP has focused on ‘Co-Evolution/Co-Creation and Facilitation in the Execution of Highly Focused, Distilled and Clear Thoughts, Insights and Action Plans ….. with Measurable Results/Return on Investment’. Concentrating on getting back to basics, JP’s approach is grounded in proven practice and facilitates organization and individual development toward team and corporate advantage. His belief in simplicity over hype cuts through the distractions and brings attention to the practical aspects of issues. JP’s positive energy and creativity encourages clients to introspection and exploration of inventive solutions.
JP is currently also Chief Functionary and Director on the Board of SightLife™ India, President of International Coach Federation’s Delhi NCR Chapter and on Advisory Boards of three management consulting firms.
- PGDM – IIM Calcutta (1986)
- BE (Mech) – Delhi College of Engineering
- Managing Director — Bausch & Lomb, South Asia
- Vice President – Vision Care, Bausch & Lomb
- Regional Head, Western Region – Living Media
- Group Product Manager – Lakme Ltd.
Certifications and Accreditations
- Business Emotional Intelligence : Certificate of Competence in the Emotions & Behaviours at Work Assessment and Report (Advance) System
- Business Emotional Intelligence for Teams : Certificate of Competence in the Emotions & Behaviours at Work Assessment and Report (Team) System
- Certified Power Coach and Certified Group Power Coach by Coaching and Leadership International Inc.
- Certified Coach by Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Certificate of Completion : Ken Blanchard Coach Onboarding Process
- Certified on Techniques for Problem Solving / Decision Making, Prioritization, Root Cause Analysis, Risk Analysis and Innovation by Kepner & Fourie
- PCC Credential by International Coach Federation
- Super Achiever Award from Centre for Change Management
- Shiromani Vikas Award from Shiromani Institute
- Indira Gandhi Priyadarshini Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award from National & International Compendium
Co-author of “Successful Organisations in Action: A Handbook for Corporate Excellence,” JP is a recognized authority in business management. He also maintains a blog site devoted to coaching and executive leadership.
To move beyond the confusion of complexity, executives must abandon their own constant search for the immediately practical and, paradoxically, seek to understand the underlying ideas and values that have shaped the world they work in. Managers who clamour for how-to instructions are, by definition, stuck on the near side of complexity. The Executive’s Compass : Business and the Good Society, James O’Toole